Monday, May 23, 2011

So WHat'S tHE StORy?

So do you ever just wonder  
"WTF?"

Shoes on an Electric wire?
Dead Body in the Woods?
The Salsa Guy Has a Following
Why don't I like the salsa?
People actually think repealing the seat belt law is a good thing
The Twins are in a major losing slump
Justin Morneau has that obnoxious mustachie thing


You just don't know what you'll come across
Every single day I think
"WTF?"
At least once

I am just in awe of what I see, hear or witness
Sometimes friends surprise me
Sometimes its strangers
Sometimes is large groups of people
I am in no way righteous
I am just an observer that is incredulous sometimes
Incredulous that I didn't realize other people
Lots of other people
Have  different values than I do on certain topics
different opinions

To all those people
bodies 
and shoes
I just want to say
"WTF?"
Or
"What's the story?  Tell me more."





No comments: