Friday, May 27, 2011

IF itS GOnNa HaPpEN . . . ItS BeCAusE of ME

Hours?  Are you kidding me?!
Sometimes what you want takes hours to achieve
I know this
But not so obvious to a 10 year old

These flowers are merely set in there perspective places
A design potential
with good soil, water and love they'll prosper
but not before effort
not before a couple hours of work

The vision is in the head
the flowers are set in a potential design
the tools are ready and waiting

it starts with the vision
I envisioned a couple Adirondack  chairs
ok honestly I've been envisioning the adirondack chairs for years now
but I've been waiting for them
I've been waiting for them to appear
sometimes you just can't wait
I think I'll own a pair of adirondack chairs
before the weekend is over
but only because I am taking action

When hints don't work
you gotta make it happen
if it's gonna happen

just because it's important to you
doesn't mean it's important to others

So. . . what will you make happen this weekend?




No comments: