Monday, May 30, 2011

ARe YoU OnE OF THosE pEoPLe?!

"Horse People"
I am not one of these
But I hung around them for a few hours on Saturday
They ride horses
They love their horses
They know what to do around horses
So. . . why was I hanging in their crowd?
Well, I was asked to photograph
Horse things that look like letters of the alphabet
Since I own nothing that could pass as horse stuff
I ventured into new territory
Gold Mine!!!
I found lots of new letters for my collection
Met some great "horse people"

I know "photography people"
we have "photo speak"
I'm still learning, 
But I'm starting to understand more all the time
I am starting to feel like one of them
f-stop, aperature, high key lighting, soft box, stop down
fill light, post process, RAW, jpeg, shutter speed
 . . . sexy language huh?

I have a lot of "dog people" in my neighborhood
I guess in my family actually
I'm not one of them
I don't quite get the draw?
Dogs seem like a lot of work to me
responsibility
shedding
cost
they bark
they poop in the yard
they eat stuff, chew, wreck furniture
But to "Dog  People" 
It's worth it
I just don't get it

I'm just glad we have all these different people
because we need each other
I need 
"computer people"
I wish I had 
"cleaning people"
My husband is part of the
"concrete sequential people"
I love to hang with
"positive people"
I stay away from
"negative downer type folks"

Who are your people?
Who are the people you need?
Who are the people you don't get?
Who are the people you stay away from?





No comments: