Tuesday, April 5, 2011

pUt YouR FeEt UP (hiccup picture)

A Hiccup Picture is a picture
Not  taken today (the hiccup)
But one I've "worked" through editing

This is my journey 
I think I'll define it as I go
The main objective:
Learn and study
Photography


Revisit - August 2010
Cassie and Landon's Wedding

Cassie "put her feet up"
between pictures and vows
perfect time

We don't put our "feet up" enough

I put my feet up tonight 
Quinn is at Dance 
 Eli is at Baseball tryouts

When I put my feet up 
I read 
I work on the computer
This is the me time
Please don't talk to me
Just let me be quiet

Ideally my "feet up time"
would be in an empty 
clean house
with a fire 
 a glass of wine
Pandora streamed 
Folk Music (Greg Brown) or Ingrid Michalson 

What does your "feet up time" look like?

No comments: