Tuesday, April 19, 2011

aKiMBo

Akimbo /uh-KIM-boh/ adjective 
with hand on hip and elbow bent outward

I stood arms akimbo
Unbelievable!!
The forecast was for 3-5"

Then I took this picture 
 arms akimbo
are you serious?!
Litter under the bench
Red coke bottle
hmmmmmm
it's the splash of color 
this monotone photo needs

Went to work today
walked into the classroom
walked to my desk
arms akimbo
what the heck
my hand lotion is missing

I think akimbo is fun word
I stand arms akimbo often
never knew what to call it

Akimbo
what's your akimbo story?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

My akimbo story for today...
Deer were out in the yard eating my plants trying to come up through the spring snow. I went out on the deck and told them to leave. I had to give them the "mom look" with arms akimbo to show I was serious before they left.
J