Monday, April 11, 2011

iT's NoT eASy BeINg Me (#54)

Gorgeous Bride, Handsome Groom
Cute, Sweet Couple
Easy to work with
A Kiss framed between the bride's maids
It was not hard to be me on this day

BUT...Some days it's hard to be me
It's hard to be me when 
I forget stuff
I hate days like that

We went to the cities once
When we got 40 miles out of town
We stopped for coffee
ummm...I realized I had forgotten my shoes
It was hard to be me on this day
Good thing they sold farm boots at the gas station

Today when I drove 50 miles
for a great picture I had been planning
I got there just at sunset
perfect
Reached in back for the camera
ugh
I had forgotten the camera
It was hard to be me today
Good thing I had a back up picture

It's hardest to be me when my
forgetfulness impacts others

Like the time I forgot that I had promised
to drive my friend 
to
catch a shuttle bus to the airport
So he could catch a plane to Denver
oops
Sorry Paul
Is it a funny story yet?

I like being me
except when it's hard

When is it hard being you?

No comments: