Friday, April 1, 2011

FoRM is EvErYThiNg

The Throw 

The Catch

I wouldn't know good form in baseball
I still throw "like a girl"
But if I were learning to play the game 
the form would be important to me

In my journey with photography
I am learning the basics
good technique and good form
I am learning that as in everything
there is a lot to learn 
there is always something to learn
I have new questions everyday

Good form and good technique are the basics
The groundwork for success
Once the form and technique are established 
you 
are free to play around with it
change it up
make it your own

Your questions guide you in learning
Don't be afraid of the questions
Don't be afraid to seek out the answers
learning is work
hard work
practice
commitment 
the pain is temporary
the journey is where its at
look where you started
know where you are headed
appreciate the road
the bumps
the turns
the view
the memories and the people you meet along the way.









No comments: