Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fog in White Water State Park

Spent half a day out at White Water State Park taking a class called Digital Bridge to Nature.
It is a grant funded program with the objective to get cameras in the hands of kids and get kids out into nature.  Met a young woman in my class from Little Falls that makes photo words like I do.  She is LettersbyLisa, I am WordsbyTracey.  Fun to talk to her.  Some people you like right away.  She is one of them.

This picture was taken just outside of the state park perimeters. I pulled the car over and snapped a few pictures.  As I was laying in the road trying to get a different perspective with my camera a car stopped to make sure I was alright.  I like it that people care about others.  Thanks for stopping, thanks for asking.

No comments: