Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5....6....7....8

Let's Dance!!!
Look at Those toes, those shins, those muscles.  Ballet is such an exact discipline.  It's right or it's wrong.  Definitely not the sport for me.  But then again, Quinn is not me.  She is graceful and has a stage presence that is fantastic to watch.  She glows on stage.  She practices more than 10 hours a week to prepare for the stage.  This is her love.  Her passion.

One week from Friday Quinn, her friend Olivia Arneson and I will travel four hours to Cedar Rapids, IA.  We'll spend the weekend watching Quinn and her team compete in the first competition of the season.  Quinn has her own solo this year.  She is doing a lyrical dance to a song called Freckles by Natasha Bedingfield.  I can't wait to see her!!!  She'll be in three other competition dances; a group lyrical, group jazz, and large group ballet production.


1 comment:

Debbie M said...

I really look forward to reading about how her competition goes!