Friday, June 10, 2011

StYLiZe YoUR CoNDITioN

You might as well look good

When you've got a medical condition
You try to make the best of it
You try to give it some style

I have an obvious medical condition
I wear corrective lenses
I decided about 15 years ago
That if I was going to wear glasses
I was going to wear art
So with that in mind
I vowed to change out the frames
every two years
Keep changing
Whaa laa!!
Medical Condition With Style

The challenge was
Buying the lenses
Where to go
I want 
'inspired eye wear'

I found my new store
Eye Q
funky
fun
fashionable
Subway level
If you find Carroll's Corn
Your just a skip away from
EyeQ

My neice wears an ankle brace 
with style
My neighbor wears a wig 
with style
When I broke my arm
Sling . . . with style
Need support walking?
Cane . . . with style
Alopecia?
Hat . . . with style
Drink Coffee?
mug. . . with style

We don't get to choose our
conditions in life
But we can choose how to wear them

Wear your condition with style



No comments: