Sunday, June 5, 2011

ThE ChAlleNGe diDn'T StOp 'Em


Somethings deserve another look

Somethings make you smile

As I was driving down the street today
I passed these two fun loving dudes
going in the opposite direction
on a tandem bike
the guy in front had his feet up
they looked like they were having so much fun

I did a U-turn and drove down the street ahead of them
so I could get out of my car and take their picture
It is a quiet Sunday Morning
I yelled as they approached
"Can I Take Your Picture?"
"Sure"
so I clicked away
"Thanks Guys!"
"No, Thank you"

Upon further inspection of the shots I took
I realized this was truly a special ride
The second rider
in the bike helmet
is blind
and he's the power guy
pedaling
The front guy 
Is the eyes
 The brakes
The GPS

I love positive people
I love people who take an obstacle 
as a challenge
as an opportunity
Who says a blind guy can't ride a bike?
Not these two guys

If you know these men
Let me know who they are
I'd like to know more about their story

What obstacle/challenge have you turned
into an opportunity?


No comments: